Bishop Stopford School
Telephone: 01536 503503
Enquiries from parents and members of the public will be dealt with by Mrs Laura Wood.
Reception is open between 7.45am and 5.30pm in term time. An answer phone service operates outside these hours.
To report your child absent please call 01536 503503 and choose Option 1.
Alternatively, please email email@example.com
If you have concerns about a child's safety or welfare please contact Mrs Clare Smith (Designated Safeguarding Lead) or Mrs Jacinta Bates (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead). You can also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For referrals during school holidays, please contact the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) team - Northamptonshire's Child Protection Team.
All safeguarding contact details can be found here.
Lettings enquiries for our sports centre should be directed to:
Sports Centre & Lettings Manager
Mr Nathan Smith
Application forms for hire and further contact details can be found on the website.
- Headteacher: Miss Jill Silverthorne
- Deputy Head (Teaching & Learning/CPD): Mr Damien Keane
- Deputy Head (Pastoral, Safeguarding, Wellbeing): Mrs Clare Smith
- Assistant Head (Wider Curriculum): Mr Arthur Harwood
- Assistant Head (Curriculum & Intervention): Mr Gerry Kirke
- PA to Headteacher: Mrs Laura Wood
- Key Stage 3 Lead: Mr Lee Stevenson
- Key Stage 4 Lead: Miss Rebecca Lowdon
- Key Stage 5 Lead: Mrs Shez Coe
- Head of Year 7: Miss Katherine Adams
- Head of Year 8: Mrs Gemma Glue
- Head of Year 9: Mr Luke Darby
- Head of Year 10: Mr Barry Coe
- Head of Year 11: Ms Samantha Patrick
- Head of Year 12: Ms Kelly Trowbridge
- Head of Year 13: Miss Ruth Proctor
- Pastoral/Inclusion Liaison: Ms Claire Hamilton
- SENDCO: Mrs Jacinta Bates
- Pupil Premium Co-ordinator: Miss Mhairi Sinclair
- Business Manager: Miss Clare Curchin
- Assistant Business Manager: Mrs Kirsty Smith
- Property Manager: Mr Pete Longland
- Acting Chair of Governors: Rev'd Brian Withington (contact via Clerk to the Governors)