Bishop Stopford School
Enquiries from parents and members of the public will be dealt with by Mrs Laura Wood.
Reception is open between 7.45am and 5.30pm in term time. An answer phone service operates outside these hours.
To report your child absent please call 01536 503503 and choose Option 4 for students in Years 7 - 11 or Option 5 for students in Sixth Form.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or report via Edulink.
If you have concerns about a child's safety or welfare please contact Mrs Clare Smith (Designated Safeguarding Lead) or Mrs Jacinta Bates (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead). You can also email us on email@example.com.
For referrals during school holidays, please contact the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) team - Northamptonshire's Child Protection Team.
All safeguarding contact details can be found here.
- Headteacher: Miss Jill Silverthorne
- Deputy Head (Teaching & Learning/CPD): Mr Damien Keane
- Deputy Head (Pastoral, Safeguarding, Wellbeing): Mrs Clare Smith
- Assistant Head: Mr Arthur Harwood
- Assistant Head: Mr Gerry Kirke
- Assistant Head: Mr Simon Smith
- PA to Headteacher: Mrs Laura Wood
- Key Stage 3 Lead: Mr Lee Stevenson
- Key Stage 4 Lead: Miss Rebecca Lowdon
- Key Stage 5 Lead: Mrs Shez Coe
- Head of Year 7: Mr Luke Darby
- Head of Year 8: Ms Katherine Adams
- Head of Year 9: Mrs Gemma Glue
- Head of Year 10: Ms Samantha Patrick
- Head of Year 11: Mr Barry Coe
- Head of Year 12: Mrs Sinead Styles
- Head of Year 13: Mrs Liz McNab
- SENDCO: Mrs Bianca McGregor
- Pupil Premium Co-ordinator: Miss Kirsty Whitehead
- Business Manager: Miss Clare Curchin
- Assistant Business Manager: Mrs Kirsty Smith
- Chair of Governors: Rev'd Canon Brian Withington (contact via Hayley Cutchey, Governance Professional)