These downloadable policies help to ensure that our students are safe and feel safe within the school environment.
They aim to:
- Protect our students from maltreatment.
- Prevent impairment of our students’ health or development.
- Ensure that our students are growing up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective care.
- Enable our students to have optimum life chances and to enter adulthood successfully.
Does your family need help and advice in a digital world? Click here.
The following policies are available to download from this page. Please scroll across the downloads to find the correct file:
- Acceptable Use
- Behaviour Policy
- Child Protection (Safeguarding)
- Covid 19 Risk Assessment School Reopening Sept 2020
- Covid 19 Appendix to Behaviour policy
- COVID-19 School Safeguarding update
- COVID 19 risk assessment March 2021
- COVID19 school Safeguarding update
- Asymptomatic testing - March 2021 updated 02.03.2021
- Bullying Policy
- Drugs Policy
- Emotional Health and Wellbeing
- e Safety Policy
- Equality Plan
- Health and Safety
- Mobile Devices
- Prevent Extremism and Radicalisation Safeguarding Policy
- Safeguarding Contacts
- Sex and Relationship Education
- Supporting Students with Medical Needs
- Whistleblowing Procedures