Tutorial Lessons and PSHE in the 6th Form
You will have a timetabled tutorial lesson once a fortnight with a member of the 6th Form Leadership Team.
The Year 12 Tutorial Programme includes topics such as What makes a Successful A Level Student; Study Skills and Revision Techniques; Well-being - Mental Health and Coping with Stress and Post 18 Choices and Preparation. The Year 13 Tutorial Programme focusses on Applying to University and Non-University Options; CV Writing and Interview Technique.
In addition a number of conferences are held each year:
- Study Skills Conference – September (Organisation, Time Management, Note Taking and Revision Techniques)
- Wellbeing Conference – December (Sexual Health, Consent and Substances - Drugs & Alcohol)
- Post 18 Preparation Conferences – December (UCAS and Non-University Options)
- Finance Conference – July (Student Finance, Managing a Budget, #MoneyTalks and Gambling Awareness)
- Oxbridge Conference – July (for students who are thinking of applying to an Oxford or Cambridge University)
- Interview Workshop and Practice – December
- Independent Living Conference – February (Employment Rights, Tennant Rights, Interview & Employability Skills)